Dennis Yu with Jason Barnard at Kalicube Tuesdays
Kalicube Tuesdays welcomes the delightful Dennis Yu for its 17th edition.
In this podcast Dennis and Jason talk in depth on how to build a rich personal brand. Along the way they discuss the topic of mentoring young adults in digital marketing and how through these programmes can be nurtured.
With his experience working at Yahoo, Dennis offers a unique insight into how they developed alongside Google.
What you’ll learn
- 00:20 Introducing Dennis Yu
- 01:01 Rebuilding a brand’s presence in Google’s Knowledge Graph
- 02:42 The rewards of mentoring young adults
- 06:32 Seizing opportunities
- 08:30 Sometimes the experts do not know best
- 09:04 Dennis Yu’s experience as a digital marketing mentor
- 12:55 What does Dennis mean when he talks of personal branding?
- 16:49 What makes a successful personal brand?
- 19:40 Redefining personal branding
- 20:28 Using WordLift to push entities into the Knowledge Graph
- 20:58 Facebook ads and Dennis Yu
- 24:12 Ranking in search and driving sales
- 29:06 Google Vs. Yahoo: Why did Google win?
- 32:57 How do you bring personal branding and high authority SEO together?
Subscribe to the podcast
This episode was recorded live on video September 23rd 2020
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>