Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Chris Bruno talks with Jason Barnard about the common mistakes and the ways to stand out on social media.
Chris Bruno is the CEO & founder of Social INK, and the host of All About Digital Marketing Podcast. His mission for the last 13 years has been to implement creative strategies for businesses through social media, content, and digital marketing. He joined Jason Barnard to answer one of the most pressing questions in today’s Digital Marketing world: How to stand out on Social Media?
Everybody forgets that before we started to refer to it as Social Media, we used to refer to Social Networks. The principle of a network is starting conversations with other people, then building those conversations into a core community, and that is often overlooked on Social Media strategies.
Chris shares invaluable insights on how to achieve that: From avoiding the most common mistakes on your Social Media strategy, to which platforms work for which types of people, to creating engagement on your LinkedIn’s company page, and much more!
What you’ll learn from Chris Bruno
- 00:00 Chris Bruno with Jason Barnard
- 01:17 Chris Bruno’s Brand SERP
- 02:52 How to win on Social Media – Tongue in cheek
- 04:35 What are the common mistakes people make on Social Media?
- 09:33 How to stand out on Social Media
- 11:21 How you can create engagement on your LinkedIn company page
- 12:52 The importance of getting your team involved in your mission
- 17:50 Using technology for repurposing content
- 23:11 How to deal with the platform’s tendency to operate as Walled Gardens?
- 31:09 Which platforms suit which type of audience?
Subscribe to the podcast
This episode was recorded live on video April 20th 2021
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>