Winnie Sun talks with Jason Barnard about branding to grow your business.
Winnie Sun, better known as “The Wealth Whisperer”, is the Managing Director, Founding Partner and Financial Advisor of Sun Group Wealth Partners. She’s been featured on CNBC, FoX Business, Cheddar and in over a 100 other interviews for various outlets as an entrepreneur, speaker and media personality.
Every encounter you have with a prospect or customer is part of business branding. Generally, there is online and offline branding, both of which are crucial for any business.
In this podcast episode, Winnie Sun joins Jason Barnard to shed light on where and how to start building your own brand. Discussing even the possibility of faking personality brand ideas.
Winnie Sun also explains that you need to focus on different forms of marketing to get your content and information out there, build a social media reach, and focus on what she calls centers of influence.
You’ll also learn how Winnie Sun implemented personal branding to her own company in this fascinating discussion.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton… Winnie passes the virtual baton to next week’s incredible guest, Lidia Infante.
What you’ll learn from Winnie Sun
- 00:00 Winnie Sun with Jason Barnard
- 00:38 Winnie Sun’s Brand SERP and Knowledge Panel
- 02:02 Talking about brands online and offline
- 03:04 Branding is much more than just your appearance in Google
- 03:12 Where and how do you start building a good, solid, reputable business offline?
- 07:16 Does branding drive sales or do sales drive branding?
- 10:19 Winnie Sun’s take on branding. Is it possible to fake personality brand ideas?
- 11:35 Marketing is a lot like alcohol
- 13:28 Focus on centers of influence
- 20:55 If you don’t become a voice for your business, your industry will be the voice of your business.
- 22:47 Thinking brand in terms of Entities
- 25:14 Using your own personal brand to drive your company’s brand
- 30:22 Passing the Baton: Winnie Sun to Lidia Infante
This episode was recorded live on video December 28th 2021
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>