Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Casie Gillette talks with Jason Barnard about content marketing
Casie Gillette – Director of Online Marketing at Komarketing – is a digital marketing strategy expert with nearly 20 years of experience, and speaker at top marketing conferences such as SMX, Pubcon and MozCon.
She joined Jason Barnard to discuss the role of technology in Content Marketing and Customer Experience, and how we can use it to better understand our audience.
Casie shares invaluable insights on how to take advantage of the vast amounts of information that Google divulges about our audiences… but also how to stand out and make a difference in our customers’ experience by adding a human aspect.
You will also learn a very effective content creation strategy that most of the companies fail to implement, and much more!
Finally, a bonus: You’ll see the coolest dog just chillin’ in the background with Casie (the podcast ends when s/he starts eating the table leg 😉
What you’ll learn from Casie Gillette
- 00:00 Casie Gillette with Jason Barnard
- 01:18 Casie’s Brand SERP
- 03:57 Does technology make Content Marketing and Customer Experience easier?
- 09:42 Identifying the sites ranking the most in your industry for content strategy
- 11:16 Relying on technology vs examining your Brand SERP for audience insights
- 15:32 The importance of the human aspect when understanding your audience
- 21:15 Taking the offline online in your content strategy
- 24:08 What’s a good content creation process for a company?
- 30:01 Creating video content
- 35:56 Technology as a vehicle to understanding our audience
Subscribe to the podcast
This episode was recorded live on video March 30th 2021
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>