Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Mark Traphagen talks with Jason Barnard about SEO platforms
Mark Traphagen is a social media and marketing expert with decades of experience in the field. He is currently VP of Product Marketing and Training for seoClarity – a leading enterprise SaaS SEO platform that provides AI-driven search insights to its clients.
Data is a common commodity nowadays, and there are many tools out there that can provide you with boatloads of raw data. The problem comes when it’s time to select the most useful data, make it actionable and minimise the lag between data analysis to action.
Mark breaks down how seoClarity tackles those challenges and reveals the right system to adopt in order to automate a successful process from analysis to execution. Mark ends with a surprising singing reply to the podcast theme tune. Delightful!
What you’ll learn from Mark Traphagen
- 00:00 Mark Traphagen with Jason Barnard
- 01:05 Mark Traphagen’s Brand SERP
- 04:02 A rundown of Google’s SERP features (1200+)
- 07:06 Why did your featured snippet disappear from the SERP?
- 09:15 The difference between Insight Platforms vs SEO Data Platforms
- 14:13 A common problem with SaaS Platforms – providing big reports with few actionable insights
- 21:02 How analysis automation can free up more time for what really matters: Content creation
- 22:52 A SaaS platform success is measured by its client’s results rather than the amount of platform usage
- 24:46 Clients should be the judge of their own success
- 26:34 Using customer feedback as a valuable resource for any business
- 32:05 A simple system to turn data into practical tasks
Subscribe to the podcast
This episode was recorded live on video March 16th 2021
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>