Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Yaagneshwaran Ganesh talks with Jason Barnard about building brand narrative
Yaagneshwaran Ganesh is the Director of Marketing at Avoma with over 12 years of marketing experience in the MarTech space. He is an incredible podcast host, an author, and a speaker at international business forums such as Performance Marketing Moscow, Chamber of Commerce Netherlands and more.
Yaagneshwaran explains the organic way of bringing your brand narrative to your audience, including the importance of listening to your prospects and making the solutions to their issue as part of your content marketing.
He talks us through wonderful examples of brand narratives from fascinating brands such as Apple, Microsoft, Avoma… and even his own personal brand narrative! You’ll get valuable insights from his delightful stories and you’ll also be amazed at how he approaches brand value from both the customer and marketer’s point of view. Listen in, enjoy and learn!
What you’ll learn from Yaagneshwaran Ganesh
- 00:00 Yaagneshwaran Ganesh and Jason Barnard
- 01:03 Yaagneshwaran’s Brand SERP
- 02:02 The ABM Conversations Podcast in Kalicube Pro SaaS
- 04:16 How do you build brand narrative?
- 06:48 What are Apple and Microsoft’s brand narratives?
- 09:21 Yaagneshwaran describes the evolution of LinkedIn
- 10:53 How can you bring brand narrative to your audience through LinkedIn?
- 16:29 A unique name in a country of a billion people
- 18:24 How Yaag pivoted from writing fiction to marketing
- 20:47 Brand narrative is about what you truly believe in
- 23:54 Fitting in with company’s narrative
- 25:39 Who is the Kalicube Pro SaaS audience?
- 28:47 Prioritising content through listening to prospects
- 35:50 How to win the brand narrative game
This episode was recorded live on video May 18th 2021
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>