François Nadeau talks with Jason Barnard about From SERP to M&A: The 8 figure ROI blog post.
François Nadeau has more than 7 years of experience in digital marketing and SaaS. He has written for a number of websites including Indie Hackers, The Startup, freeCodeCamp, Baremetrics, Wishpond and Growth.org. He has given keynote speeches at more than 13 startup and web development conferences in Canada, the US, and Europe. He has long been a strong proponent of bootstrapping and Jamstack.
How much effort does it take to stumble upon an amazing business opportunity? Marketers and business owners, if that is a question you ever asked yourself, then this is for you.
This week’s awesome guest, François Nadeau, shares his incredible journey from blog post to 8 figure M&A. He also shares how he values creating content that best serves the audience in order to trigger business opportunities. Don’t be put off by the rather geeky start to the episode (it spans with headless e-commerce and Knowledge Panels)… the rest is very business and marketer friendly – content marketing, community promotion, content creation, and an eight-figure ROI blog post that leads François Nadeau to Duda and the Snipcart acquisition. It’s sure to inspire marketers and help them understand how to write TOFU (top-of-the-funnel) content.
And to make this conversation even more interesting, Jason Barnard shares his brilliant tips in Snipcart’s Knowledge panel.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton… François incredibly turns over the virtual baton to next week’s wonderful guest, Colin Shaw.
What you’ll learn from François Nadeau
- 00:00 François Nadeau and Jason Barnard
- 00:35 Duda’s Brand SERP
- 01:25 Snipcart’s About Page
- 03:31 Knowledge Panel Tips from Jason Barnard
- 05:56 François Nadeau’s 8 Figure ROI Blog Post
- 07:10 What is Headless E-commerce?
- 08:03 What are the Benefits of Headless E-commerce?
- 09:21 Two Main Advantages of Headless E-commerce
- 14:00 Blog Posts: Opening Doors to Business Opportunities
- 16:33 François Nadeau’s Tips and Tricks to Writing Top of Funnel Content
- 18:42 Golden Rule: UX Over SEO
- 21:10 The Importance of Creating Content that Serves Your Audience
- 25:07 More Top of Funnel Content and Blog Posts from François Nadeau
- 30:40 Passing the Baton: François Nadeau to Colin Shaw
This episode was recorded live on video August 30th 2022
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>