Irina Poddubnaia talks with Jason Barnard about how to make 5-10% extra sales on Autopilot.
Irina Poddubnaia is the founder of TrackMage, a package tracking software that increases sales and customer loyalty by providing a superior post-purchase customer experience. Her journey began by managing a fulfillment center in China for 2.5 years (without speaking Chinese) and then starting and successfully running a SAAS company to this day – completely remotely and without external funding.
While ecommerce sellers focus on acquiring new customers, they often overlook the opportunity to generate additional revenue through their existing customers. Retaining customers and keeping them in a cycle to repeat orders should also be a priority in marketing strategy.
In this episode, the amazing Irina Poddubnaia discusses how ecommerce stores can get additional sales from customers who have recently purchased and are still checking their delivery status. Irina also explains the importance of keeping your brand name in the minds of your customers throughout the buying process and getting customer reviews. Positive feedback promotes the brand and serves as a good reference for future customers. And negative feedback can be used to improve existing processes and the customer experience.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton…Irina passes the virtual baton to next week’s incredibly fantastic guest Dmitrii Kustov.
What you’ll learn from Irina Poddubnaia
- 00:00 Irina Poddubnaia and Jason Barnard
- 01:36 Irina Poddubnaia’s Brand SERP
- 02:10 Jason Barnard’s Brand SERP
- 03:08 Google’s Vertical Brand SERP Filter
- 03:16 Kalicube Support Group
- 04:00 Kalicube Knowledge Panel Course
- 04:19 Post Funnel Vs Flywheel Cycle
- 06:39 How to Reactivate an Ecommerce Customer
- 08:17 How to Keep Customers on Your Website While They Check Delivery Status
- 08:48 How to Anchor Your Brand in the Minds of Your Customers Throughout the Buyer Journey
- 12:15 How to Get Repeat Orders from Existing Clients
- 14:28 The Importance of Training Customers to Use Your Ecommerce Platform
- 15:24 Customer Retention Rate
- 16:33 How to Turn Trained Customers into Ambassadors
- 16:49 Why is it Important to Get Customer Reviews
- 19:57 When is the Right Time to Request a Customer Review
- 21:56 Asking the Right Questions to Get a Review
- 26:44 Passing the Baton: Irina Poddubnaia to Dmitrii Kustov
This episode was recorded live on video December 13th 2022
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>