Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Stacey Hall talks with Jason Barnard about how to make sales by staying in your comfort zone.
Stacey Hall is the founder of Success with Stacey Hall and has made it to #1 on the bestseller list with 5 books in several countries. Her new book is Selling From Your Comfort Zone. She is known for her myth debunking social media marketing training program “Go for YES” which has helped thousands of people increase sales, satisfaction and success. She is an acclaimed speaker who received recognition for her TEDx talk. Her mission is to help salespeople reach and connect with their ideal audience, solve their audience’s problems, and leave a legacy that will live on long after she is gone.
Going beyond your comfort zone can help you achieve in a variety of areas of life. But is the same requirement necessary for sales? Hmmm … What if you can be in a situation where people are attracted to what you sell whilst you stay in your comfort zone and maintain your principles, your talents, your confidence and your power zone?
The wonderful Stacey Hall shares great insights from her book, Selling From Your Comfort Zone, in this brilliant episode with Jason Barnard. She covers the new ABC’s of selling: Alignment, Belief and Consistency (a lot better than Always Be Closing), and also shares her own philosophies in selling – Stacey’s Scale of Sale.
Stacey puts a lot of emphasis on having a comfortable story to share with the audience. You have to make sure you know why you want to sell what you are selling and have an emotional connection to it to attract sales, satisfy customers and achieve your own success.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton… Stacey cheerfully turns over the virtual baton to next week’s rather incredible guest Shane Hodge.
What you’ll learn from Stacey Hall
- 00:00 Stacey Hall and Jason Barnard
- 01:19 Stacey Hall’s Brand SERP in the UK
- 01:40 Brand SERP and Knowledge Panel Support Group
- 01:51 Stacey Hall’s Brand SERP in the US
- 02:23 Do You Need to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone to be Successful?
- 02:55 What Does Your Comfort Zone Mean?
- 04:53 Knowledge Panel Done for You Service by Kalicube
- 05:33 Figuring Out Which People Have the Same Passion as You in Sales
- 09:04 Finding the Comfortable Path for You to be in Sales
- 09:29 Creating a Comfortable Story to Share
- 11:57 How Do You Get People Talking About What You Sell?
- 13:47 How Do You Attract Your Ideal Audience?
- 14:24 The Importance of Emotional Attachment to What You Sell
- 17:10 What Does the Alignment Marketing Formula Mean?
- 17:22 First New ABC’s of Sales: Consistency
- 17:49 Second New ABC’s of Sales: Belief
- 19:04 Third New ABC’s of Sales: Alignment
- 20:24 Stacey’s Scale of Sale
- 23:17 What is a Pity Purchase?
- 25:03 How Do You Have a Happy Customer On Board?
- 30:04 Passing the Baton: Stacey Hall to Shane Hodge
This episode was recorded live on video November 1st 2022
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>