Allison Riggs talks with Jason Barnard about building a self-sufficient team with they ask, you answer.
Allison Riggs excels as a transformation catalyst for organisations around the world. She trains sales, marketing and leadership teams to create a culture of radical transparency in their organisations that empowers them to become the most trusted voice in their field. She has deep roots in the marketing world and has leveraged her corporate and agency experience to prove the value of great content, great communication, and great leadership. All of this ultimately leads to more cohesive, productive teams, higher sales, and more trust with clients.
To effectively address customer questions and deliver valuable content, it’s essential for digital marketers to conduct thorough market research and constantly stay informed about industry trends and consumer behaviour.
In this incredibly wonderful episode, Allison Riggs shares lots of knowledge about creating a content style guide and prioritising relevant content topics. Allison explains the “They Ask, You Answer” strategy and how it’s a perfect solution for digital marketers looking to groovily revolutionise their in-house marketing tactics and secure an advantageous position in the online space while building a self-sufficient team.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton… Allison passes the virtual baton to next week’s fantastic guest, Ruan Marinho.
What you’ll learn from Allison Riggs
- 00:00 Allison Riggs and Jason Barnard
- 00:38 Allison Riggs’ Brand SERP
- 03:10 Impact Plus’ Brand SERP
- 06:07 Why Bring Marketing In-house?
- 07:28 Brand Voice and Human Connection
- 09:40 Content Style Guide
- 10:41 What Does the Content Style Guide Look Like?
- 12:30 They Ask You Answer
- 15:43 Prioritising Topics for Content Creation
- 19:49 Educating Buyers on the Cost of Your Products and Services
- 23:36 Building a Self-Sufficient Team
- 29:18 How Does Branded Search Fit in With a Self-Sufficient Team with They Ask You Answer
- 31:09 Passing the Baton: Allison Riggs to Ruan Marinho
This episode was recorded live on video April 4th 2023
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>