Nat Rosasco talks with Jason Barnard about Agencies: how to create a bespoke project that wows your client.
Nat Rosasco is a digital marketing entrepreneur and founder of Olive Street Design, Olive & Ash Design and Ballot Box Digital, online digital marketing companies with a proven track record of developing web marketing strategies, delivering branded digital experiences for clients and brands, building and designing websites, forming strategic partnerships, driving revenue and increasing profits in competitive markets. Nat has a deep understanding of the sales and marketing sector with proven expertise in business, operations and team building. Olive Street Design currently has over 1,365 clients in the United States, Asia, Africa and Europe including The Hasty Pudding of Harvard University, The Seattle Times, City of Chicago, Sweet Baby Ray’s, University of Michigan, Northwestern University, AARP, Seminole County Supervisor of Elections, the City of Pompano Beach and the University of Notre Dame. Mr. Rosasco earned his undergraduate degree in economics from the University of Michigan and his MBA in marketing from DePaul University. He is also a member of the Small Business Council of Small Business for America’s Future. Nat is originally from Chicago, Illinois, and currently resides in the Chicago area with his wife, Patricia. Their four children and seven grandchildren also live in the Chicago area.
It can be nerve-wracking for an agency trying to develop a bespoke project for a small and medium sized business that is competing with the big players in the industry. There are lots to consider including factors such as limited budget, website, digital footprint and social media presence. Wow!
This outstandingly incredible episode with Jason Barnard and Nat Rosasco discusses how to create a “wow” project for your clients (small and medium businesses) that not only impresses them, but helps them compete with larger companies. Nat shares brilliant tips for creating a website, aligning budget to expectations, cutting development time and costs in half, and choosing the right fonts, colours, calls to action, hero banners, personal branding, corporate branding, and more. Nat explains how he uses geo-targeting to optimise his clients’ businesses and ultimately help them get on the first page of search engine results. Jason also explains that one business can not serve all customers and that it’s important to figure out who you are really relevant to so you can focus on that and then potentially expand as your business grows.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton… Nat passes the virtual baton to next week’s delightful guest, Allison Riggs.
What you’ll learn from Nat Rosasco
- 00:00 Nat Rosasco and Jason Barnard
- 02:42 Nat Rosasco’s Brand SERP on Bing
- 03:06 Kalicube Support Group
- 03:14 Chat GPT on Bing
- 04:22 Chat GPT’s Accurate Representation of Nat Rosasco
- 05:29 The Need to Pay Attention to Your Digital Ecosystem and That of Your Brand
- 07:50 Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR 25,000 Words Review for Kalicube Pro
- 08:32 What are the First Steps in Creating a Wow Project for Your Client
- 09:31 Nat Rosasco’s Website Builder Platform Preference
- 12:26 Align Budget with Expectations When Building a Website
- 12:44 The Importance of CTAs on a Webpage
- 15:41 Geo-target the Client to Optimize Their Search Engine Results
- 18:22 Clear and Consistent Branding
- 19:44 Google is Your New Business Card
- 21:33 Creating an Email Marketing Template that Matches the Website
- 21:55 Google Business Reviews and Facebook Reviews
- 23:45 Nat Rosasco’s Personal Branding
- 25:57 Nat Rosasco’s Personal Brand and Corporate Brand Intertwined
- 28:14 How Bespoke Projects That Wow Your Clients Fit into the Context of Branded Search
- 29:10 Passing the Baton: Nat Rosasco to Allison Riggs
This episode was recorded live on video February 28th 2023
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>