John Ozuysal talks with Jason Barnard about how to create content that converts.
John Ozuysal is a growth marketer, 2x entrepreneur with 1x exit and has helped companies go from 0 to 7 figures. He is currently a co-founder of a 500 Startups backed Datapad. To this day he helps startups, accelerators and investors with growth marketing.
An essential part of content marketing is creating content that prompts the reader to take an action, whether it’s subscribing to a newsletter, making a purchase, or signing up for a free trial. This type of content builds trust with readers, provides them with useful information, and encourages them to take action. It is important to produce content that encourages purchase, as it leads to more engagement and conversions. Such content is tailored to the reader’s needs and speaks to them in a way that they find appealing. They can also help you build relationships with your customers, which can lead to repeat business. They also help increase brand visibility and improve search engine visibility, which can lead to more customers and higher sales.
John Ozuysal offers an in-depth look at the process of creating content that provides an AHA moment in this groovy episode. He shares expert tips on how to use images and videos to engage audiences and help readers understand the process, how to use customer questions to create content, and how to use screenshots and videos to showcase your product. Incredible indeed!
As always the show ends with passing the baton… John wonderfully turns over the virtual baton to next week’s amazing guest, Josh Ramsey.
What you’ll learn from John Ozuysal
- 00:00 John Ozuysal and Jason Barnard
- 00:58 DataPad’s Brand SERP
- 01:50 DataPas INC. Knowledge Panel
- 02:08 Kalicube Support Group
- 02:13 John Ozuysal’s Brand SERP and Knowledge Panel
- 03:49 Writing FAQs for Topical Authority
- 04:25 John Ozuysal’s Approach to Writing Content for B2B Saas Websites
- 05:22 Disclaimer Content: Solve Problems with Your Product
- 07:03 How to Come Up with Topic Ideas
- 08:38 Images and Infographics for “How To” Content
- 10:14 Kalicube FAQ Content Analysis
- 14:23 The Benefits of Showing How Your Product Works to Potential Clients
- 15:35 Educate Readers with Your Content
- 16:55 Pitfalls and Drawbacks
- 17:59 Content Writing Tips from John Ozuysal
- 20:43 Desired Outcome Content
- 27:07 Homepage Content that Converts
- 31:44 Content Focused on the Current Solution
- 34:33 Product-led Content Marketing
- 36:01 Passing the Baton: John Ozuysal to Josh Ramsey
This episode was recorded live on video February 7th 2023
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>