Tonya Eberhart and Michael Carr talks with Jason Barnard about profitable personal branding.
Tonya Eberhart is founder and CEO of BrandFace LLC, a personal branding company focused on helping coaches, consultants and professionals build profitable personal brands and become sought-after authorities in their industry. She is also a speaker, podcaster and international bestselling author.
Michael Carr is co-founder and COO of BrandFace, LLC. He recently co-authored a book on marketing and personal branding entitled BrandFace for Real Estate Professionals (Be the Face of Your Business & a Star in Your Industry) and is currently scheduling a book and speaking tour. He is available for interviews and appearances on the topics of real estate investing, property management, real estate marketing and auctions.
As an entrepreneur or professional, your personal brand can be the key to new opportunities and greater success. To achieve this, you need to understand your unique strengths and values and communicate them effectively to your audience. At the same time, recognising and charging what you are worth is an important part of this process.
Featuring the brilliant duo of Tonya Eberhart and Michael Carr, and The Brand SERP Guy, Jason Barnard, this week’s episode covers the three-step process to building a personal brand: Define, Develop, and Display. Tonya and Michael Carr also share their incredible knowledge on how to position yourself to attract the right audience, balance your personal brand and your business verticals, and some groovy tips on how to charge what you are worth.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton… Tonya and Michael pass the virtual baton to next week’s super delightful guest, Olesia Korobka.
What you’ll learn from Tonya Eberhart and Michael Carr
- 00:00 Tonya Eberhart, Michael Carr and Jason Barnard
- 02:20 Brand Face Brand SERP
- 02:30 Tonya Eberhart’s Knowledge Panel
- 02:53 Michael Carr’s Brand SERP
- 05:39 Why Your Current Brand Might be Attracting the Wrong Clients
- 07:57 The Three-D Process for Building Personal Brands: Define, Develop, and Display
- 08:16 First D: Defining Your Brand Identity
- 09:17 The Importance of Brand Definition
- 13:42 The HEAP Code for Starting Your Brand Definition Phase
- 14:00 Help: People You Can Help
- 14:40 Enjoy: People You Enjoy Working with
- 15:11 Appreciate: People Who Appreciate What You Do
- 15:45 Profitable: People Who Brings Profit
- 16:56 Second D: Developing Your Brand
- 18:13 Two Parts of Brand Development: Story and Images that Support the Story
- 18:40 Third D: Displaying Your Brand
- 21:26 Balancing Personal Brand and Business Verticals
- 26:34 Charging What You are Worth
- 28:43 Unveiling Inner Stars
- 30:12 How Does Branded Search Help with Changing How You are Seen?
- 31:35 Passing the Baton: Tonya Eberhart and Michael Carr to Olesia Korobka