Lorraine Ball talks with Jason Barnard about content based SEO – a smarter way to build your brand.
Lorraine Ball is the founder of Digital Toolbox Community, where she helps business owners leverage Internet marketing for growth. Lorraine is a successful entrepreneur, author, professional speaker and host of a weekly marketing podcast, “More than a Few Words,” who brings creative ideas, practical tips and decades of real-world experience to every conversation.
For entrepreneurs and marketers looking to build their brand, content-based SEO is an important tool. And to establish your brand in the minds of people who are also potential customers, you need to offer solutions to their problems and address their concerns through your content and website.
In this insightful episode, Lorraine Ball reveals a lot about how to build your brand through SEO. Lorraine discusses the need to identify the questions people have when they want to work with you and create content that answers those questions. She explains the importance of learning how to prioritise the relevant questions you need to answer, and to listen and review existing customer interactions.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton… Lorraine sweetly passes the virtual baton to next week’s delightful guest, Fabi Paolini.
What you’ll learn from Lorraine Ball
- 00:00 Lorraine Ball and Jason Barnard
- 01:35 Lorraine Ball’s Brand SERP
- 04:51 Kalicube Support Group
- 05:24 Lorraine Ball’s Thoughts on Twitter
- 05:52 Choosing Which Social Platforms are Best for You
- 07:26 Building Brand Through SEO
- 09:11 Identify the Questions People Have When They Want to Work with You
- 09:51 What is Content Based SEO?
- 12:24 How to Prioritise Which Questions to Answer on Your Website
- 15:17 How Lorraine Ball is Evaluates SEO
- 16:48 What Happens When You Answer Unrelated Questions
- 18:14 Who is Your Brand About?
- 19:29 From Federal Express to FedEx
- 21:55 Trust and Like in Business Context
- 26:42 How Does Branded Search Tie in with Content Based SEO
- 28:55 Passing the Baton: Lorraine Ball to Fabi Paolini
This episode was recorded live on video March 14th 2023
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>