Jason Barnard talks about the SEO mastery summit debrief.
Jason Barnard is the founder and CEO of Kalicube, a company that helps you future-proof your online branding by teaching Google who you are, what you offer and which audience you serve. He’s the only person Google says has as much insight into their knowledge algorithms as their own insiders. Teaches digital agencies and business leaders to understand, educate and feed Google’s knowledge algorithms. He helps his clients future-proof their digital branding, increase their authority and trustworthiness, and dominate their industry on Google. He believes that a digital marketing strategy is not just about where you show up, but how you show up. Jason is the author of The Fundamentals of Brand SERPs for Business and host of the Branded Search (and Beyond) podcast. His talents include a professional musician, a screenwriter, a songwriter, and a cartoon blue dog.
The SEO Mastery Summit is a must-attend event for SEO professionals. It provides a unique opportunity to learn from experts and peers in the field, and to learn about the latest best techniques and strategies for SEO.
Jason Barnard discusses his brilliant and geeky takeaways from The SEO Mastery Summit in this super groovy episode. Jason features some of the best SEO professionals who attended the event, starting with Olesia Korobka and her SEO talk on Semantic HTML5 and her idea for “The Knowledge Panel You Deserve”. Mads Singers’ How to Achieve Success by Delegating Responsibilities. Robert Niechcial, Clean Data for AI and how to use AI to your advantage. Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR’s extensive knowledge of Topical Authority, micro and macro semantics. And finally, Charles Floate’s Foundational Link Building.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton… Jason passes the virtual baton to next week’s insightful guest, Lorraine Ball.
What you’ll learn from Jason Barnard
- 00:00 Jason Barnard
- 00:55 Kalicube’s Brand SERP and Knowledge Panel
- 02:59 SEO Talk by Olesia Korobka: Semantic HTML5
- 03:27 The Knowledge Panel You Deserve
- 03:57 Taking Control Away from Google
- 04:31 Mads Singers’ How to Achieve Success by Delegating Responsibilities
- 05:04 What Do Kalicube Babies Mean?
- 05:50 Mads Singer’s Approach to Managing Teams and Delegation
- 06:39 Robert Niechcial: Clean Data for AI
- 07:36 How Important It is to Consider How Much Google Spends to Rank You
- 09:45 What Does Quantum Processing Units Mean?
- 10:12 How to Apply AI to Your Advantage
- 10:25 Entity Stacking
- 11:51 Topical Authority by Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR
- 12:56 Understanding Macro Semantics
- 13:02 What is Micro Semantics?
- 15:00 Koray Tuberk GÜBÜR’s 25,000-Word Kalicube Pro Review
- 15:32 Micro Semantics: Koray Tuberk GÜBÜR’s 200 Rules for Writing
- 16:51 Changing the Connections in Google’s Understanding
- 18:24 Charles Floate: Foundational Link Building
- 20:47 Entity Equivalents
- 24:08 Link Building as an Essential PR and Branding Strategy
- 26:22 Passing the Baton: Jason Barnard to Lorraine Ball
This episode was recorded live on video March 7th 2023
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>