Ed Trifone talks with Jason Barnard about leveraging your personal brand to boost the sales process.
Ed Trifone is a seasoned small business executive with more than 25 years of experience. As vice president of sales and marketing at BrightRay Publishing, he develops and maintains strategic partnerships to drive revenue growth while supporting internal teams across the organisation. He leads innovative marketing approaches, sales strategies and operational transformations to drive company-wide growth.
Building a strong personal brand identity has become essential for sales professionals who want to stand out from the competition and successfully close deals. The power of a solid personal brand cannot be underestimated; it helps build trust, showcase expertise and ultimately increase sales.
In this super incredible episode, Ed Trifone shares brilliant nuggets about how to develop your unique personal brand and use it to sell successfully – both online and offline. Ed highlights the importance of listening, personalising and tailoring solutions to customer needs in the sales process, while also emphasising the importance of finding the commonalities between you and your prospects.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton…Ed groovily passes the virtual baton to next week’s insightful guest, Kaspar Szymanski.
What you’ll learn from Ed Trifone
- 00:00 Ed Trifone and Jason Barnard
- 01:06 Relationship Building in Sales
- 02:03 Identifying Customer Pain Points
- 03:36 Ed Trifone’s Brand SERP
- 04:18 Brightray Publishing’s Brand SERP and Knowledge Panel
- 05:13 Kalicube Support Group
- 06:53 Building a Personal Brand
- 08:30 Ed Trifone’s Personal Brand
- 09:59 Creating Commonality and Leading Sales Conversations
- 11:13 The Power of Listening and Tailoring Solutions to Customer Needs
- 11:39 Ed Trifone’s Effective Sales Tips
- 13:04 Balancing Personal Brand with Proactive Engagement
- 15:47 Building Relationships Beyond Promotional Items
- 18:22 Using a Book as a Swag
- 19:52 The Importance of Personalisations in the Sales Process
- 21:24 Evolving Swag Strategies: From Physical Items to Digital Offerings
- 24:07 Exchanging Online Value for Real-world Connections
- 25:47 Incorporating Personal Brand into Blog Articles
- 28:45 How Branded Search Helps with the Sales Process
- 30:16 Passing the Baton: Ed Trifone to Kaspar Szymanski