Eric Schwartzman is a digital transformation advisor and digital marketing consultant with 20-years of experience leading major initiatives for Fortune 500s, Government Agencies, NGOs, the military, SMBs and individuals.
Digital Business Experience
- Enterprise software business analyst
- Led the Center for Digital Innovation at a $1B B2B
- Producer of online marketing courses serving 200,000
- Award-winning podcast producer
- Global digital marketing seminar leader
- Author of Social Marketing to the Business Customer
- Founder of iPressroom, SaaS company
- Director of Promotions at Rogers & Cowan
- VP Marketing at Laser Storm thru an IPO
Eric has both digital transformation management and frontline implementation skills.
He has advised Boeing, Brigham Young University, Johnson & Johnson, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, Singapore Ministry of Information, Toyota, UCLA, US Dept. of State, United States Marine Corps and hundreds of SMBs on digital transformation and digital marketing initiatives.
Eric is an experienced cross-functional team manager, but he also has the hands-on, applied knowledge to provide delivery as well.
Here are some of his programs.