VP of Brand Marketing at SEMrush
10+ years of experience in brand building, brand management, audience retention, demand generation, advertising, and marketing in both B2B and B2C.
6+ years in a leadership role growing a SaaS / B2B marketing team which delivers significant market share and revenue growth.
Creative, driven, with a strategic mindset, high attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously. Able to work in a fast-paced environment, proactive and result-oriented; at ease with risk-taking, test-and-learn experimentation.
She brings change. She challenges people to grow. She assigns tasks that seem impossible at first, and broaden the horizons of her team’s minds. Working with her can be exhausting, but it’s rewarding.
Her team members have advanced in their careers much faster than employees in other departments.
Personal achievements, interests:
• Judge of UK and EU Content Awards, and US Social Media & Communication Awards
• Mentioned among the 25 most influential women in digital marketing by TopRank
• Quoted in Marketing Rebellion best-seller by Mark Schaefer and member of advisory board for Digital and Social Media Marketing book
• Organized a beauty contest in Russia’s Jewish community on behalf of Hillel non-profit organization. Finals had 250 guests and the contest covered by media including TV channels
• Created a movie and showed it in the movie theatre
• Read 30+ books on psychology, leadership and self-development annually
• Steered a sailboat for 4 hours non-stop at night on my first sailing trip
• Love opera, ballet, watch Nutcracker once each season
• Professional athlete in high school