Guests include delightful people such as Joost de Valk, Aleyda Solis, Nik Ranger, Gennaro Cuofano, Cindy Krum, Barry Schwartz, Rand Fishkin, Eric Enge, Frédéric Dubut, Fabrice Canel, John Mueller, Navah Hopkins, Laurence O’Toole, Dawn Anderson, Andrea Volpini, Olesia Korobka, Mordy Oberstein and Bill Slawski.
Topics range from technical SEO to copywriting, from knowledge panels to influencer marketing, from Machine Learning to social media, from branding to conversion rate optimisation, from user experience to Google’s Knowledge Graph, from databases to design and on and on and on!
Top Podcast for 2022 – Search Engine Journal
(Branded Search and Beyond with Jason Barnard)… consists of over 200 podcasts on a wide range of technical and high-level digital marketing topics. It’s a perfect example of an approach to SEO that embraces the full width and depth of what is required to succeed in search marketing for 2022.Roger Montti
When it launched in 2019, the podcast was originally called #SEOisAEO, but the name changed in 2020 when Jason decided to broaden the range of topics covered on the podcast. For the first year and a half, the episodes were recorded face to face at major digital marketing conferences around the world including SMX London, YoastCon, CopyCon and Digital Olympus. In June 2020, the recordings moved online as an offshoot of the Kalicube Tuesdays livestream series. More about Kalicube Tuesdays.
In January 2023, the podcast was rebranded “Branded Search (and Beyond) With Jason Barnard) to reflect the focus on digital brand management, particularly in the Search Engine space.
- How to Post Less on Social Media For More Business (Katie Brinkley and Jason Barnard)
- The Power of Delegating in Building Trust & Confidence (Letitia Boardman and Jason Barnard)
- Leveraging Your Brand to Magnetize Your Dream Clients (Johanna White and Jason Barnard)
- SEO Strategy Mastery: Results-Driven Growth (Sara Taher and Jason Barnard)
- The Energy of Persuasion Using Show and Tell (Theresa Rose and Jason Barnard)