Joseph S. Kahn talks with Jason Barnard about achieving harmony in your SERP results!
From award-winning pop band to top-ranker for Looney Tunes, Joseph S. Kahn finds himself in new search engine ranking tactics and builds harmonics in digital teams every day. Among Joseph S. Kahn’s many accomplishments, he was named “Leader of the Year” for John Maxwell’s company Maximum Impact in 2003 practicing employee harmonics to make it into Fortune’s Top 500 Fastest Growing Companies. Now Joseph S. Kahn is using his newly acquired SEO skills to create harmonic roadmaps for ranking at the top of Google.
Achieving harmony in the SERP that sings to your audience and Google, how cool is that? Hum jamming is a brilliant way to get started and get the ideas flowing, and Joseph S. Khan’s approach in all of these areas whether in the SERP or music is definitely incredible.
Joseph reveals what he means by harmony in the SERP, as well as some great tips for SEO and how he managed to remove irrelevant results from Hum Jam’s Brand SERP using techniques which he learned from the groovy Jason Barnard, The Brand SERP Guy.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton… which Joseph enthusiastically does for Carly J. Cais, who will be the lovely guest next week.
What you’ll learn from Joseph S. Kahn
- 00:00 Joseph S. Khan and Jason Barnard
- 01:03 Joseph S. Khan’s Theory on Why Many SEOs are Musicians
- 05:14 Hum JAM’s Brand SERP in Atlanta
- 05:42 Hum JAM’s Brand SERP in the UK
- 05:58 Kalicube Knowledge Panel and Brand SERP Support Group
- 07:29 Knowledge Panel Done for Jason Hennessey by Kalicube
- 07:39 Knowledge Panel Checklist
- 08:19 What Does Harmony in the SERP Mean?
- 10:38 The Importance of Citations in the SERP
- 10:52 Joseph S. Khan’s Brand SERP Chord
- 12:56 AIDA Method for Music and the SERP
- 13:20 Hum JAM’s Approach to Humming Up Ideas
- 14:38 SEO Tips from Joseph S. Khan
- 19:04 Transposition Ideas for SEO
- 21:30 Domain Tips from Jason Barnard
- 22:15 How Long Did it Take Hum JAM to Remove Irrelevant Result on it’s Brand SERP?
- 23:22 Doing Competitive Research
- 27:40 How to Use Joseph Khan’s Harmony Approach to SEO as a Beginner
- 32:05 Passing the Baton: Joseph S. Khan to Carly J. Cais
This episode was recorded live on video November 15th 2022
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>