Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More
Lidia Infante talks with Jason Barnard about SEO gap analysis, digging up the gold.
Lidia Infante is an SEO consultant, author, speaker and currently a senior international SEO manager at BigCommerce. She pursued her curiosity about human nature, her love of numbers and storytelling with a BSc in psychology, a career in digital marketing and an MS in e-commerce.
When it comes to Gap Analysis, everything from keywords to links to content is considered. It differs depending on your industry but focusing on SEO, identifying competitors is the first stage in Gap Analysis.
Completing the list of stages in Gap Analysis, Lidia Infante talks about performing gap analysis and identifying your focus.
As always, the show ends with passing the baton… Lidia passes the virtual baton to next week’s groovy guest, David Amerland.
This episode was made in partnership with Wordlift and Ahrefs.
What you’ll learn from Lidia Infante
- 00:00 Lidia Infante and Jason Barnard
- 00:28 Visuals of Kalicube Tuesdays – 2020 to 2021
- 01:47 Lidia Infante’s Brand SERP
- 05:05 Describing Gap Analysis
- 06:32 The Three pillars of SEO
- 08:08 Find where you are weaker than the competition
- 08:39 Role of Technical SEO
- 09:20 Role of Off-page in SEO
- 10:03 Jason Barnard’s three legged stool for SEO
- 11:57 Identifying competitors: First step in Gap Analysis
- 13:27 Technical SEO Gap Analysis
- 16:05 Off Page SEO Gap Analysis
- 20:20 Content SEO Gap Analysis
- 25:58 Lidia Infante and Jason Barnard’s personal SEO platforms recommendations
- 27:48 A quick rundown of the three types of SEO Gap Analysis
- 29:38 Choose a focus, turn it into a plan, create a roadmap with objective
- 40:45 Passing the Baton… Lidia Infante to David Amerland
This episode was recorded live on video January 04th 2022
Recorded live at Kalicube Tuesdays (Digital Marketing Livestream Event Series). Watch the video now >>